Saturday, August 13, 2011

One year older, more look of a lover.



First and foremost, Happy Birthday to my lovely-lovable fiancee. I guess you are one year older now. I shall say, thank you so much for being born in this world with me. I am lucky enough to get to know you, and also to have your love and care.

Since the past months, you have been a very wonderful person to me and I hope this will lasts for as long as we live. Thank you so much for being so patient with me since I have been so busy most of the time and had to make you wait for me every single night. Seriously, you make me love you even more... and more..

Sayang, I really wish that you will live a long life with lots and lots of happiness.
Happy Birthday !




p/s: If it is with you dear, I knew that even when we will be celebrating your 70th Birthday Anniversary, we will still walk together, side by side... holding each others hand... :)

No comments: