Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Good Old days

Today I had experienced a series of tiring events. But still I am glad to experience this. One of the most wonderful sight that I had encounter is when I saw a bunch of kids playing 'teng-teng', which is actually considered as a traditional game.


Watching them playing the game brings back the whole memory of my childhood. Unlike the child nowadays, I am so fortunate to have experience in playing most of the traditional games such as gasing, congkak, batu seremban, tarik upih pinang, rakit, guli, layang-layang, kurik kundi, tuju selipar, masak-masak, kawin-kawin *I can't believe that I am admitting this* and not to mention,  I also love to climb the mango trees. It was quite a disappointment to see that there are no kids playing on the neighborhood since everyone was so busy  playing with their computer...

Oh well, on the other hand... I've got a good news.


The flower is not dying. I am so so so so so happy. Before this, I was so worried until it looks like I am the one who is dying, not the flowers. Thank God! Now, I really can't wait to see the spring again... :)

No comments: