Friday, June 24, 2011

Rewinding Memory


Whenever I reminisce upon my life, I can see that there are a lot of beautiful memories that had been lost as I continue living. I really miss the time when I was still in my high school year. I have attended two different school during that time and I am so lucky to have both school serving me with different memories of their own.

Whenever I reminisce upon my childhood days, I have always wonder how close we are during that time. I keep on thinking how great it'll be if I could just see it. He was four years old when he started to take care of me. He always remembers most of the things about me... until now. Unfortunately, I kinda remember nothing about him. I just know him up until recently. Just few years before we get engaged. If I had the chance, I surely would like to know more... :)


So peeps... If you had a chance to capture a wonderful memory that you have missed earlier in your life,
what would it be?

1 comment:

Ali ridha said...

Biarkan memori itu lalu begitu saja.kerana masa tetap berlalu.sekarang aku rasa rugi tak alami zaman remaja aku dulu.