Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The truth is, life is not an imagination.

I'm tired. I don't know what I'm tired of but I know I am. I haven't updated this blog for quite a long time and I am sorry for that. Right now, the time had already way past midnight. Unfortunately, I still can't close my eyes and have those magical dreams that every little girl used to adore.


I've always feels that life is an unfair business. I may look like an outgoing person but there are a lot of other things that is going through inside me. I doubt that even the closest person to me can understand that. I don't really know whether these feelings are my imaginations or the real truths. I don't know and I don't think I will.

Somehow, I feel like life will be much more easier if it is just a dream. Living through an imagination. Then it can be a lot more beautiful and memorable.

No comments: