Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's not too late.

Life ain't easy. I still remember the time where there's no such things as studying or career in my life dictionary. I feel regret for what had happened.

Now, as I learned my way to maturity... I noticed that there are lots of students here who didn't know what they wanna do after high school, or even why they were placed in different stream of classes. I was like that too. Once. I never knew what I wanted until the day when I nearly reached the end of my first year in university.


I believe. Live a life that you'll be proud of. That's when I take a bold step to quit my course, leave the university and make changes. It was quite a risk but I know I can do it. O well, I hope that these students here will be able to carve their own path, make their own future.




Nota kaki: Now is the exam week. The March test. I have classes to attend to after this but I still have no idea what are the things that I should teach. I wanted to do some revision for them but I've already done this last week. Plus, they've done their test for English on last Saturday. Continuing their syllabus will not be possible since I have to follow the scheme of work. Should I do another debate then? Most of them looks like they really love debates, or games...

No comments: