There's a good news in the house! In case if you haven't notice or read the previous post... I am now a wife! Congratulations to me. In fact, the same thing goes with ex-2012 bride-to-be since we are now in the year 2013. So considering that all the wedding preparations are done for most of us, we have decided to hold a gathering... and yes, 2013 bride-to-be are definitely invited. This event is organized by our dearest Farah Yasmin (FY). I can assure you that you can gain a lot of information here.
For those who are interested in the event, you can contact these people;
In case if you have a doubt, here's some insights on the event... apart from getting to know all the ex-brides; there are lucky draws, shawl tutorials, make-up tutorials, 'hantaran' exhibition, wedding album sharing, games, photobooth, and etc.
Here's more details for you (the details are taken from FY's blog);
- The fees for the event is RM50 per person. (You can bring your husband, sister, friends, etc.) The fees will be collected at the END of JANUARY. For now, you only have to book your place.
- The food will be served in buffet style.
- The event will start from 2.00PM until 7.00PM. (There'll be break for Asar prayers)
- You don't have to have a blog in order to join the event.
- There are no specified dress code for this event, but hopefully all participants will wear something modest.
So I guess these are all the details that I can provide.
Do contact FY for more info ya!
p/s: Credit to Renee Meow for the pictures. Thank you, darling! :)