Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pearl Daisy @ Malaysia

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.,

Picture from Aquila Style Facebook page.

Alhamdulillah, yesterday I manage to join Pearl Daisy @ Malaysia at Food Foundry, PJ; a collaborative event by Aquila Style, Pearl Daisy Ltd, Azrianna Photography and Dear Azalea. It was such a nice, fun and a very inspiring event! After a whole week of contemplating whether I should come, currently I am so glad that I've made the right decision to come even though it means that I have to go to the place straight from work. 

Picture from Aquila Style Facebook page.

The event is actually more towards a meet and greet event. However there are also live demonstration on hijab tutorials and Q&A sessions. Masha'Allah, it was really nice to hear those inspiring words. Somewhat I came home with a more refreshed feeling than before. Oh yeah, I even get to know new friends and able to taste mouth-watering buffets!

Here are some of my pictures taken during the event *picture credit to @ekin_ninol*.

A picture with Pearl Daisy herself. A famous youtuber, amenakin.

Haha! I didn't even know why I was feelin' a bit of a rockstar.
Featuring Dena Bahrin, yeah. 

With supermommy Aishah Amin! Even though she was in a rush 
since her baby Juhd gonna need his sleeping time soon, 
she's still willing to spend a moment for a picture. Thanks a lot, sis!

Save the best for last... The super nice Shea Rasol!
 Heeee~ Adore her a lot!

And finally, a picture with Ekin herself! 
Thank you so much for being so friendly and fun.
It was nice to be able to get to know you!

Alhamdulillah, the event was a success. Thank you so much to everyone involved! I had a really great time yesterday. So now I'm looking forward to another muslimah events I guess. Heee~

2 comments:

dhiera zainudin said...

wah... tak tahu pun ada event macam ni. syok jugak~

Unknown said...

Ada.. ada... Dhiera minat jgk ke event2 mcm ni? Hihi.. Lenkali kalau ade lagi nana gtau. :D