Monday, December 23, 2013

"Anklong's" Wedding and Food Poisoning

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.,


It was the day of Luthfi's uncle's wedding. The theme was all red and bright. So for the day, I dressed him up in a cute red spider-man outfit. The groom is actually my cousin. The day starts with us attending the bride's reception in Parit, Kuala Kangsar *this is where the picture was taken* since I couldn't attend the solemnization day on the day before due to work. However among all day that we have, Luthfi actually choose that day to throw a bit of a tantrum in which forced my husband and I to leave the reception earlier than the rest of our relative. Luckily we have decided to bring our own car since the original plan is to go to my in-law's house after the wedding.

On the next day, Luthfi seems to become a bit calmer at the groom's reception. I guess the tantrum earlier on the day before must be due to the journey and lack of sleep. Alhamdulillah, it is much easier during the groom's reception. We just bring his cradle to the groom's house and let him rest there. He only wakes up for milk and nappy time and a bit of chit chat. 


After the wedding, as we go home on Sunday night - while we still on the highway, we started to have diarrhea. At that point, I suspect that it should be food poisoning prior to the wedding since the food was prepared by a catering service. The symptoms last for the whole night so we have decided to go and visit a doctor. I end up receiving two days MC from work plus a public holiday on the next day in which makes it a total of three days leave. I consider that as a good news since the weekend has been quite busy and I end up not being able to spend a lot of time with my husband.

I am thankful that the food poisoning comes at a perfect time. Thank you food poisoning for providing me with the chance to stay with my husband for a wee bit longer. :)

No comments: