Friday, December 24, 2010

Can things get better?

I think I need a space to breath.

I have only a week left until my engagement day and I don't really know how I feel. There is a happy feeling at one time, and insecure at another second. I can also feel scared, nervous and excited at the same time. Gosh ! Those feelings have mixed. They blend so well until I can't recognize which is which anymore... That's quite disappointing, isn't it?

I need time to figure out those feelings.

Things have been working too well, these days... doing jobs as a secretary, nominated for a club presidency, and even have some people asking to appoint me as a committee in certain areas... Its not that I'm complaining.. I can do these workloads. Its just that I miss the quality time for myself, my friends and my loved ones. I am so sorry if anyone feel neglected. I hope things will get better. 

In the meantime, I guess I'll have to focus on myself, no matter how. I can't attend my own engagement day with a mixed up feeling, right?

:)



p/s: I miss blogging too.

5 comments:

Chan said...

it will definitely get better! =D

Unknown said...

hehehe...
thanks, chan...

:D

ika said...

nana, U really need yr own quality time..seriously, dont bother bout us, we r totally understand.
hari pertunangan yg sgt pnting, insyaAllah, ika doakan agar semua berjalan dgn lancar, amin..

Unknown said...

thanks, gorgeous..
:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David