Monday, December 20, 2010

A year older, a year wiser?

Cliche. But somehow, I hope that it'll be true since I can barely see my life when I look back at those times that had passed... :)

Thank you for all those birthday wishes.

I've been so busy since this semester starts and I believe that it'll worsen. We'll be having a theatre performance on February and also a charity night on January. Holding positions in big events is not that easy and I guess that goes for all of us. Not to mention, there will be TESL Night too.. even though I am still considering whether joining the committee will be too much for me.

I think this semester will be great. I can't wait for the day of the theatre. Since I'm in the publicity committee, I will update more about it later.

I think I need to ask...

Is there anyone or any band who is interested to perform for our charity nights? Just leave your email on post's comment and I'll get back to u as soon as I can. The event should be like a prom night except that we haven't come up with the theme yet. Our original theme should be 'black and white masquerade' but I think that's quite common. So we'll figure out another theme instead. Suggestion, anyone?

I guess there's not much to tell for now even though this is my 200th post. Hehehe. I've been busy therefore I am so sorry for neglecting the blog. I'll try my best for my next update...


p/s: Gastrick attack when your birthday strikes really turns the whole day upside down... and ruins the mood too... :p

2 comments:

Hairil Rizal said...

Lama tak dengar from you...great to read something from you again.

Birthday? Belated dah la kan, so Happy Belated birthday Nana!

Yes, more wiser I wish you'll be. Of course, skrg ni pun mmg wise la kan?

Unknown said...

Sorry. Been busy sgt2 these days. Hehehe... Its great to hear from u too.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

:D