Friday, December 2, 2011

Crammed my heads up.

It is nearly the end of the holiday now and I still lay in my bed, looking at my laptop will all these melancholic feels. The holiday started off great but its getting weirder towards the end. I don't know what I want to do with myself and my day or what words should I utter in order to start a decent non-argument-type conversation with my family. It seems like I am now crammed with lots of different feelings and disappointment in which made me feel like I want to run far away from everyone.... just like the one I had done few years back. It feels great to have the world to yourself, started your life back on track.

I don't know but it seems like all the hard work, seclusion, etc. will be going to an end and I think that I am not that ready to let it all go. There'll be not much time left before I had to step back into the society.

No comments: