Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Day I was Born

I am now an official 21-years-old girl. Hooray! It's been only two days since my birthday so I guess this update is not that late. First thing first, I want to say Thank You so much to all my friends for the birthday wishes and the card. They even sang the birthday song for me, the first thing in the morning.. and yeah, the one at dinner too! That was so funny! :D

Its cute, right? 
I think it kinda give you the feeling of wanting to wish upon a star.

I do think that I owe a special thanks to my lovely-love for a wonderful date cum birthday celebration. The funny thing about the celebration is that I have the whole day to myself. At first he told me that he wanted to celebrate my birthday... but then he asks me to plan the day myself since he don't really know the places here. Well, the main purpose should be going out to shop for my gift. He specifically said that he wanted me to choose my own gift. I think I also prefer that way since I can cross-out some item on my 'things-to-buy' list for internship. So, that day we went to One Utama. He bought me a pair of Voir Jeans and Voir handbag *I can cross this out of my list*. Woohoo!

The best part during the date was visiting The Secret Garden on the rooftop of One Utama building. The garden was still newly-develop. There are around 600++ species of plants. It was so beautiful and relaxing.

This is me, playing with one of the plants. :p

and this is my reason why I always love going for a date! <3

Oh well, after visiting the garden, we went to IKEA to buy some stuffs. I wanted to find a gift for my newly-wedded friend and he wants to find some stuffs for his kitchen. He cooks, okay! Then, went for dinner at Dataran Sunway, and he sent me back to UNISEL after that. It was a tiring day but I am glad for every moment that I spent.


p/s: I Love all of YOU ! :)

No comments: