Monday, October 11, 2010

Wow.. Tomorrow.

Gosh. Today is quite is busy day. I woke up early in the morning with quite an enthusiastic feeling just to find out that I had to wait for another 200++ people in line... in order to settle the deposit of the hostel fees. I had wasted my time for almost 5hours waiting for my turn. If only I had bring all my notes...


Officially, tomorrow I'll have to face the first paper for my final exam. I'm not ready. *and yet I'm still writing a blog* So far, I do hate exams. But I also know that there are a lot of benefits from it. In fact, I like the feeling when I walk out of the exam hall after answering the final paper. I don't really have any problem in studying... I never stressed myself out because of it. The only problem I had with studying is feeling sleepy... and yeah, the burdening headache too because of a lot of reading.

Guess, enough said for now.
I'm just writing to overcome the nervousness.

Its been a while after my last date with the finals.

Wish me all the best.  :)


p/s: Happy Birthday to the greatest BFF in the whole life ! Zaki, hadiah birthday taun ni 'anime'... Hahahaha... :)

No comments: