Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am trying my best

Ok, about the flower that I had mentioned earlier...

I don't have any experience in taking care of a flower... especially if it is in a vase. So... What if.. just 'if'... the flower is kinda dying... and died eventually...


Can you please don't think that my love for you had faded?

Hehehe... please? I am trying my best to take care of it. I'm afraid that I will not be able to succeed since I am not that good in girly stuffs. I think I would do better if you ask me take care of your laptop or computer or if you ask me to help you in carrying stuffs...


p/s: Can anyone give me any tips? :)

2 comments:

ika said...

hv u ever heard on seminatum floreat..? try to find the meaning of this term.. then only u know how to handle the flower with care..yeayyy !

Unknown said...

thanks for the tips. I'll try to find the term... :)