Tuesday, March 1, 2011

That much of a Memory.

 "Do you see the ashes in my heart when they drift away? 
I try to catch the pieces, but it was too late.
So I watch all of it fade." - Layla Majnun

It has been more than a week after the theater had ended but it seems like everyone can't get off the topic. I've just finished reading a post by a friend about the ups and downs during the theater. Somehow it reminds me on how hard it had been for me to walk through the days. I am really thankful for having friends that had always been by my side. For the first time in my life, I've gained lot and lots of experiences in only a short period of time. I feel tense, mad, excitement, happiness and proud at the same time. It was great  to see those hard work that everyone had put in ended with smiles and laughter.

I am so thankful that after a somber week, I finally managed to meet him. Last Saturday was a great day for us. Having some Chocolate Ice right under the blazing sun while wondering around the town makes me fall for him a little bit more. It was tiring but fun at the same time. I am so glad that I actually managed to give him the gift even though I just complete it in the nick of time.  I just wish that I can turn back the time and capture the moment when he smiles brightly as he saw that gift. Again, I fall for him... and this time, I fall much more harder.

I just hope that our relationship will always stay this way.

 

Thank you for those wonderful love, love..   :)

No comments: