Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Last Song


"When I look at you I see forgiveness, I see the truth. 
You love me for who I am
like the stars hold the moon right there where they belong
and I know I’m not alone. 
When my world is falling apart, 
when there’s no light to break up the dark, 
that’s when I look at you.
When the waves are flooding the shore 
and I can’t find my way home anymore
That’s when I look at you" - Miley Cyrus, When I Look at You

It is really an inspiring movie. I really love the part where she plays the piano in order to continue and finished up that last song that her father was working on.

So far, I have watched only two film adaptations of Nicholas Spark's novel. 'A Walk to Remember' which is the first Nicholas Spark's novel film adaptation that I watched has already been listed as the all-time-favorite movie in my life. I will never forget that story. I even read the novel after watching the movie since I was so interested in the story. After watching The Last Song, I think it should enter the list too.

The experience of watching two film adaptations of Nicholas Spark's novel made me feel interested to watch some other film adaptations of his novel. I think I should start looking for Message in the Bottle (1999), The Notebook (2004), Nights in Rodanthe (2008) and Dear John (2010) from now.


p/s: I heard that True Believer and The Lucky One are expected to be released this year and his latest novel which is Safe Haven should begin its production some time also in this year.. :)

No comments: