Saturday, August 3, 2013

One Step Further: Part I

Well hello, people! Assalamualaikum w.b.t. :)

As promised, here's what the other miracle that I've mentioned on my previous post is about. To start off, life as a housewife is definitely wonderful but it do have its perks. Most of time, all I can think of is lying in the living room while watching tv and surf the net after a tiring day of doing chores and cooking. Haha! I am a lazy girl in that sense. 

Oh well, to add on the perks of being a housewife... I am actually being pregnant too! It is a wonderful news to me and my husband but kinda a bad news for the blog. Yes, this is one of the very reason why I rarely write on my blog. Reminiscing the very first part of having this miracle, it was actually quite shocking to us. It is not because we don't want it but it was more towards we don't expect it. We were very excited with the thought of having our first baby right after being married but after a month, we really stop getting our hopes up. I was feeling quite nervous when I realize that my period for the second month was delayed. At first, I thought that maybe it was hormonal problems so I just being dilly dally over the whole thing. Plus, I am afraid of feeling disappointed if the test turned out to be negative since I don't have most of the early signs of pregnancy apart from having a delayed period. I didn't even feel nauseous when I woke up in the morning. 

I end up doing the UPT test after my period delayed for two weeks, and its all because my mom urge me for it. She even offered to buy the test kit for me. 


See, there's two lines on the kit indicates that the result is positive. Oh, in case if you're wondering... as long as the kit shows two lines, the result will be considered as positive even if the second line looks a bit fade. 

So after making sure that I'm pregnant, I actually go and register myself at a klinik kesihatan near my place for monthly check-up, etc. They'll check your weight, height, haemoglobin count, urine, etc. It was quite a hassle actually but luckily the check-up is only once per month. I was 7 weeks pregnant when I register myself and did my first scan on the week after.

Ouh, there's a whole another story regarding the scan... so I'll guess I'll just write about it on my next post. See ya! :)

No comments: