Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hiatus

Oh my, oh my... Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Did you notice the picture? It is actually the page view for this blog. Haha! I wonder why it took me so long to realize that this blog has been on hiatus for so long. My last post for the blog is actually on January and currently we're entering the month of August. More than half-a-year long! 

To tell the truth, I really love to write on my blog. But it didn't seem like I am able to find the right thing to talk about. Again, I just realize that I've become more selective over things that I'd say or write since I get married. You see, a husband will be responsible for every step that the wife has taken. Each and every action will portray how he leads his marriage. So yeah, I am my husband's dignity.

But don't worry... to put it in words, I am more than just feeling blissful over this marriage. Apart from having a very very loving and caring *he even do some of the house chores for me* husband, I am also being blessed with one other miracle. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah S.W.T. for this opportunity. 

Oh, I will tell you the details on my next post yeah! Till then, *hugs*! :)

No comments: