Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sewing Project: A Veil's Chronicle

Assalamualaikum w.b.t., dearies!

So ok, here's an intermission post before I continue posting stories about my pregnancy journey. Hihi. Ever since I get married, I actually realize that my passion for sewing or doing stuffs for wedding or engagement is quite high. Here's some of the things that I've done for my own wedding..

the 'hantaran'sss, my handbouquet and my solemnization shawl and veil

Oh well, because of this... Alhamdulillah, I've had another chance to improve my skills and also able to fulfill my passion. This time, it is for my husband's cousin's engagement. She actually gave me the chance to make her engagement veil. The theme is white and pink. 



This is the best design that I can come up with for now. I guess I more practice. Still, I hope she'll love it! Hihi. Thank you so much, dear for this opportunity. :)

No comments: