Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Tale on December

Assalaualaikum, w.b.t.,


It's already in December, people! While the month signifies the end of the year to most of the people in the world, this month signifies as the beginning for me. There's a lot of things that had begun in the same month throughout the past years. The first is definitely the day where I started to breath, the day when I was born. Then the month witness another important day of my life; the day of my marriage. A new step into new responsibilities and now, it also marks the day when I started working.

At first, the month for this year feels a bit rough even with the thought of having had to go through the whole month. This is because I have to work here and live all by my own. Yes, without my husband and my lovely son. The plan was to come home every fortnight but since I've just started working and with the fact that I haven't received my salary for the month, it will be very difficult to come home. I even have to save my allowance *given by my husband* as much as I can so that I won't have to keep on asking for money. I am definitely not the type of people who'll ask for money from people even if he's my husband. Due to this, even the thought of not being able to come home makes me burst into tears. I miss my family so much, with even the slightest thought of them will cause rain to fall on my cheeks.


Nevertheless, I am feeling like the flowers for now and I am glad for that. I am very thankful to my husband for inviting me home this morning. He asks me to come home for the weekend and not to worry about the allowance since he also missed me a lot. Hee~ I am so excited to be able to come home. I definitely can't wait for tomorrow! :D

No comments: