Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Luthfi's Journey: Two-Months Older

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,


Alhamdulillah; praise to Allah s.w.t., Luthfi is entering two-months mark now. I'm so sorry for being far away and not be able to hug and kiss you a lot on your precious day. As I'm told by my mom, Luthfi is not gaining much weight during the last month. It's only around 0.5kg increase. But Alhamdulillah, after consulting with the pediatrician it seems like he's in a good health. However, it was advisable for us to change his milk into normal milk since he was in lacto-free formula earlier due to some reason.

Over the past month, I was told that he started to coo a lot now, and quite loud too. He even laugh with sounds and all. It funny when my mom told me that he'll make different sounds for different things that he feels or wants such as feeling hungry, wanting to sleep, want to play, etc.

Oh, I can't wait to come back home and meet him! Love you so much, dear! Be a good boy to atuk and tokwan, yeah! :)

No comments: