Thursday, December 19, 2013

Birthday Talks: A Year Wiser

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.,


Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me~~ happy birthday to me! 

Hihi, I guess I am officially a 23-years-old now. Alhamdulillah, this year has been a very wonderful journey to me. I am deeply thankful to Allah S.W.T for each and every moments in my life; the opportunity to become a wife of a very loving person, able to experience the beautiful world of pregnancy, giving me the chance to give birth to a little caliphs and also able to venture into the joy of a motherhood world.

However, I am most thankful to Allah S.W.T for opening up my heart to improve myself towards a better person. Alhamdulillah, now I can see a more mature 'me' over these past few months. A person who cherish her responsibility towards everything around her. InsyaAllah, I will strive to become a much more better person over the years to come. Amin. 


p/s: Thank you so much to my colleagues for celebrating my birthday on that day. I really appreciate the effort. :)

No comments: