Sunday, November 7, 2010

Drama Fever !

Again, we're back with my addiction. Yup, the so-called movie addiction. I think my movie stocks running kinda low and will be finished sometime around this week. It was quite a miracle that I found a really great site for Korean or Japanese Drama lovers ! 

Have you ever visit HurulAini ?

She have a really great compilation of links for downloading sites. You can choose to have torrent download or direct download. She tells you where and how to download/watch these dramas and movies... I am currently browsing her site while writing this entry. Hehehe. There's a lot of dramas to choose from and yet I still can't decide which one. 

In the meantime, I choose to download Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.


I know that this drama have been out for quite some time now. But I haven't watch it yet. Hahaha. The poster do make the drama looks gloomy despite the fact that this is actually a romantic, comedy drama. The drama also have its anime version. Both of them were made based on a manga titled TheWallflower. You can read more about the story here.

Well, wish me Happy Downloading ! :)

No comments: