Saturday, July 24, 2010

I've never been perfect, but neither have you

I am strong on the surface , but not all the way through.
- Linkin Park , Leave Out All the Rest


I guess that is just true. Thou I look like I'm being patient with all the challenges, my body getting sick. And what worse is... I didn't recover. Not before a month at least. Yeah, this is suck. I don't really have any idea how to revert this. Maybe not reverting it, but at least I wish that there'll be some changes bout that.

I know , I keep on mumbling. For few times now... Well, that's just show how much of a talker I am. With this coughing, I can't talk that much. So I resort it in the blog. Nice idea , right ? Its not that bad having a place to talk as much as you can without anyone telling you to stop or complaint about it. What makes it amazing is that after writing everything, I feel light... more at peace, I guess.

But still , there more other things... that I'll never say.

No comments: