Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Black and White Contest

Funny. Mule2 share link contest ni kt membe. Lepas tu, diri sendiri kena tagged balik. So, for the sake of that tagging action... Here's the picture for the contest...


Description : This is actually a simple photo of mine, taken with Sony Ericsson Cybershot 3.2MP camera. The trick is that I've done some editing with the picture using Adobe Photoshop CS3 to make the picture smoother and the skin glowing. One of the most obvious effect is the motion blur that I've put behind me.

I guess that's all. I'm not much of a photographer thou... Sorry if its not too good but this is the best picture that I can come up with. 

And as for the tagged, Syafiqah Kadar... will you please join the contest for me ? :)

2 comments:

Chan said...

yay! nana pown da join! =)

Unknown said...

fuhh... penat selongkar segala folder picha... and it takes around 3 hours just to finish the editing, thank you to my lagging lappy...

hahahaha.. and yet.. i've managed to post it. Sesuai la pun u hepi.. :p